FinancIALS & ACCOUNTABILITY
The Greater Washington Community Foundation is committed to transparency and accountability. We take seriously our responsibility to operate with the highest standards of integrity and stewardship to ensure donor funds are effectively reinvested in improving the economic and social well-being of our community. We continue to receive clean audits and are proud to be accredited by the National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations, a voluntary program administered by the Council on Foundations. In this section, you will find our financial statements and other documents that help you learn more about our operations.
- Audited Financial Statements (FY 2015) (FY2016)
- IRS Form 990 (FY 2015) (FY 2016)
- Form 990-T is available upon request.
A financial statement is available upon request from Virginia's Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs.
ACCOUNTABILITY & POLICIES
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2013 Impact Report
- Administrative Fee Schedule
- Combined Investment Fund Performance (FY 2018 - Q1) (FY 2018 - Q2)
- Confidentiality Policy
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Donor-Advised Fund Policy
- Funds-That-Fundraise Policy
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Terms & Conditions for Component Funds
- Whistleblower Policy